Save on your hotel - www.hotelscombined.com

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Shining Star - Poem for Sheikh Mohammed Al Maktoum

I don't consider myself as a poetry person, but someone like His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President and Ruler of Dubai really inspired me to try to write in a poetry way. 

One day on a busy day in my office, came across Sheikh Mohammed Al Maktoum website through Dubai Traffic Dept website and decide to send him below poetry.  



You Are a Shining Star
That not near or Far
Blessed with all near you and far
With care, you prevent hunger and war

You Are a Shining Star
That’s bright up the city so far
Blessed to be near you and not far
With care, you brought all nationalities from near and far

You Are a shining Star
That’s everyone can see from far
Blessed in you, affects near and far
With care, I pray one day to see you near and not from far

By Hassan Al Jabri (Abu Banat)

No comments: